"We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life, but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands" ~Anonymous

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Only 3 days to go...


until we touch down in Las Vegas for my birthday weekend!!! I have always wanted to go to Las Vegas - it's been a "bucket list" item for me, I guess you could say. So, for the big 3-0 my Mom, my aunt Betsy, and I are headed West for a long weekend in Sin City!

To be honest, none of us have ever been to Las Vegas, so we really have no idea what it will be like. We don't have plans to speak of, except for dinner at The Melting Pot on Thursday night -- my favorite! Other than that we are really just planning to sight see, shop, and eat our way through the city :) Sounds like a perfect birthday to me!!

So, we leave on Wednesday and will spend the night in Richmond. Our flight leaves bright and early on Thursday morning and we will return, all too quickly, on Sunday evening.

More posts and pictures to come...

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear all about it and see the pictures! Wish I was going with you!

    I have two friends who live in Vegas so if you get arrested, call me and I'll have them come bail you out ;)

    ReplyDelete