"We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life, but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands" ~Anonymous

Friday, January 1, 2010

Hi. I'm new here...

and this is the very first time I have ever posted on a blog. Ever. I know, it's now 2010, but some of us are slow learners, what can I say?

My best friend suggested, and I agreed, that we should spend 2010 blogging about the year that we turn 30. Yep, that would be this year. So, with only 1 hour and 50 minutes left in the first year of the day of the year, I am officially a blogger.

My resolutions for 2010?? I'm not real swift at the resolution thing, but I have a few. If I put them in writing I guess I'm bound to them, so know that I'm treading lightly as I type! First and foremost, my family has got to dig out of the avalanche of debt that we have. (More to come on that, I'm sure!) Second, as a Type 1 diabetic and fairly new insulin pumper I must become more vigilant of my health, especially my blood sugar. Third, I am beginning a new venture in 2010 (see #1) called Thirty-One. I will soon be selling really cute bags and purses that can be personalized with your name and/or initials. I hope that this will be a fun and worthwhile venture!

Eight minutes...not to bad for my first official step into the world of blogging...goodnight for now.

1 comment:

  1. Great first entry! You've beat me because it's almost the end of 1-1-10 and I can't think of a name for my blog!

    ReplyDelete