"We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life, but those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands" ~Anonymous

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Over it. Seriously.

This was my Facbook status update about two minutes ago and I could not be more truthful! As a general rule for my life, I try very hard to be a positive, optimistic person. However, there are days, like today, that I simply cannot be upbeat and peppy. So, I am going to indulge my negative, pessimistic side for a moment and list for you everything that I'm "over." Perhaps getting it off my chest and in writing will help me feel better. Besides, if we are all honest with ourselves, we all have days like today...

Without further ado, I'm over...
  • the attitude of a 2 1/2 year old whose favorite new sayings are "why" and "I don't care"
  • cold weather that requires extra heaters and a Snuggie to simply maintain your body temperature. Really? We live in VIRGINIA for God's sake!!
  • potty-training. enough said.
  • not feeling well - I've been sick since the week after Christmas and still don't feel 100%
  • a small house, too much crap, and being the only person in my family that gives a damn if they can see the carpet
  • being tired. at almost three years old, shouldn't he be sleeping through the night and going to bed before 11:00pm?

Ok, that's my list. Believe me, if i think of more, I'll add them! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment